Friday, May 8, 2015

Surrealism Portraits

Since music is a big part of my life and it's a wonderful thing, I decided to use this "rave" looking picture on the inside from the color run. I really like how this turned out because it's like I'm dancing too.

I hate drama and just want peace, so I did a peace sign. Sunsets are peaceful, beautiful, and something I love taking pictures of.

I seem to get confused a lot, especially when driving, so i decided to do this pose and use this picture of the mountains in Colorado. I like how simple this looks when it's in black and white.

I'm not sure why, but I always do this pose so it does describe me perfectly. I used this picture of jellyfish because it looked super cool and I love the ocean, even though this was taken at the aquarium.

I did this pose because I'm a happy person, but I am a little shy. This is probably one of my least favorites, but I love this picture of the turtle, and I used to have a turtle of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment